Under the leadership of Ontario Nature, a joint submission was made to Honourable Steve Clark, Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing on April 19, 2021 for ERO # 019-3136 addressing the six consultation questions. This submission was made on behalf of 120 organizations across Ontario, including the Federation of Urban Neighbourhoods.
- What are your thoughts on the initial focus area of the Study Area of the Paris Galt Moraine?
- What are the considerations in moving from a Study Area to a more defined boundary of the Paris Galt Moraine?
- What are your thoughts on the initial focus area of adding, expanding and further protecting Urban River Valleys?
- Do you have suggestions for other potential areas to grow the Greenbelt?
- How should we balance or prioritize any potential Greenbelt expansion with other provincial priorities mentioned above?
- Are there other priorities that should be considered?