Read it by clicking here.
It contains an update on several topics:
• The Ontario Municipal Board
• Five Year Review of the Provincial Policy Statement, 2005
• Strategic Litigation Against Public Participation (SLAPP)
• Protecting Heritage Views of Queen’s Park
• Election Financing Reform
• Private member’s bill requiring paved shoulders
• Mega-Quarry in Dufferin County and Review of the Aggregates Act
It also contains a summary of all provincial party responses to the F.U.N. Election Questionaire.